Two cases of sodium azide poisoning by accidental ingestion of Isoton.
- Published Article
Journal of clinical pathology
- Publication Date
May 01, 1975
Accidental ingestion of sodium azide in 0-1% solution by a patient and a laboratory technician in a haematological laboratory has demonstrated that very small quantities of sodium azide can give rise to toxic symptoms and that Isoton should be handled with care.
Report this publication
From MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
This record was last updated on 07/01/2016 and may not reflect the most current and accurate biomedical/scientific data available from NLM.
The corresponding record at NLM can be accessed at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1150884