[Telethermographic patterns in scrotal diseases. Analysis of the causes of hypothermia].
- Published Article
La Radiologia medica
- Publication Date
Nov 01, 1984
One hundred fifty six telethermographic exams, carried our for scrotal pathology (testicular and extratesticular), have been analyzed. In 80% of cases the pathological area has determined a remarkable hyperthermic thermographic pattern. On the contrary, in the remaining 20% of cases, the affected area has resulted iso- or hypothermic. In this work the eventual pathologic substrate, responsible of the different thermographic patterns, is discussed, also taking into account the echographic results.
Report this publication
From MEDLINE®/PubMed®, a database of the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
This record was last updated on 07/01/2016 and may not reflect the most current and accurate biomedical/scientific data available from NLM.
The corresponding record at NLM can be accessed at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6543976