Camp #2 was originally owned by the Cathlamet Timber Company from 1913-1919, and later owned by the Portland Lumber Company. Bradley Logging Company occupied the camp from 1920 to July 4th, 1922 when the camp burned. There are two railroad lines running through the camp in this photo. A girl is standing on the tracks with loggers' housing in the background (at least one child and a man stading on the porch at left). Camp was located in a clearing.