Affordable Access

Inhalation trauma due to overheating in a microwave oven.

Authors
Journal
Thorax
0040-6376
Publisher
BMJ
Publication Date
Keywords
  • Research Article

Abstract

The microwave oven is a kitchen appliance that has become increasingly popular in recent years. In some instances the temperature in the microwave oven can become exceedingly high. A case is discussed of a patient with respiratory distress after inhalation of gas from an overheated microwave oven. Images

There are no comments yet on this publication. Be the first to share your thoughts.

Statistics

Seen <100 times
0 Comments

More articles like this

Intraocular trauma from a microwave oven.

on American journal of ophthalmol... Jul 15, 1992

Microwave ovens.

on JAMA Mar 08, 1971
More articles like this..