The Little Alkali Creek school was on Alkali Creek north of Riparia, Washington. The other two schools serving the area near Riparia were Brown and Canyon. A new school was built at Riparia in 1929, and then all three school were consolidated. Between 1957 and 1961 Riparia school also consolidated with the school in Hay, Washington. This consolidated school building was closed in 1961 and torn down in 1967. Note: Individuals depicted are unidentified. Note: geographic coordinates accurate to within approximately 1/4 mile.