Main current Research interests:
- Advanced nanomaterials for catalysis: Synthesis, characterization, and applications
- Development of advanced nanomaterials for capture, storage and conversion of CO2 into fuel and chemicals; photocatalytic water splitting; photocatalytic degradation of organic pollutants in water.
- Development of semiconductor heterostructured photocatalysts for environmental remediation and green growth.
- Development of organic–inorganic hybrid nanocomposite, adsorbent-photocatalyst hybrid materials, three-dimensionally ordered macroporous, ordered mesoporous materials and their applications in environmental pollution control and green industries.
- Development of advanced materials for effective, environmental- friendly and sustainable agriculture in accordance with low carbon agriculture orientation.
- Structural characterization of new materials and structure-property relations
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com.vn/citations?user=XQU4Df4AAAAJ&hl=en