Since September 2020
Polytechnique Insights is an online science media for the leading French institute of technology (Institut Polytechnique de Paris). We cover topics in science, technology and innovation, with a focus on their impact on society, economy and the environment. Content, published in English and French, is free to access.
Science Communication Consultant and Trainer
January 2018 - August 2020
Our clients are a wide range of scientists at different levels in their careers. I am involved in communication campaigns, consulting, writing, translation and training in a range of scientific domains.
For more, see here: https://www.qmul.ac.uk/careers/our-support/for-phds-and-early-career-researchers/case-studies/from-phd-to-science-comms-consultant-in-paris/
Freelance TV researcher & writer
September 2016 - December 2017
• Researcher: RI Christmas Lectures 2016/17 (BBC4) Windfall Films, London
• Production Coordinator: Lakiko, Paris
• Development researcher: Scientifilms, Paris
• Researcher: Space Oddities/What On Earth (DISCOVERY), WAG TV, London
• Journalist: MyScienceWork, Paris
December 2015 - January 2016
Presenting science to visitor groups in Biology section of a French science museum.
2013 - 2014
Studying mitochondrial metabolism in the brain.