Last modified: 01/06/2015
MyScienceWork is providing these notices under applicable laws, contracts, and license agreements (the “Legal Notices”).
By accessing, downloading, or using services and data provided by MyScienceWork, you are agreeing to be bound by these Legal Notices.
- Source-Specific Notices
- U.S. National Library of Medicine (“NLM”)
- Standards of quality. NLM represents that its data were formulated with a reasonable standard of care. Except for this representation, NLM makes no representation or warranties, expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the NLM data, and NLM specifically disclaims any such warranties and representations.
- Copyright and fair use. NLM data are produced by a U.S. Government agency and include works of the United States Government that are not protected by U.S. copyright law but may be protected by non-US copyright law, as well as abstracts originating from publications that may be protected by U.S. copyright law. NLM assumes no responsibility or liability associated with use of copyrighted material, including transmitting, reproducing, redistributing, or making commercial use of the data. NLM does not provide legal advice regarding copyright, fair use, or other aspects of intellectual property rights. Persons contemplating any type of transmission or reproduction of copyrighted material such as abstracts are advised to consult legal counsel.
- Web-crawling. NLM does not authorize third party web-crawling of data licensed per the agreement entered into by MyScienceWork and NLM.
- Currency of NLM data. Following the NLM best practices recommendation, MyScienceWork incorporates periodic update files containing new and/or maintained records, and removes deleted records, at least once every thirty (30) days after update files are made available by NLM. Our records may not reflect the most current and accurate biomedical/scientific data available from NLM. Each record derived from NLM data provides a direct electronic link to the underlying record(s) in PubMed.