Because "sharing is caring", you can follow us live from the conferences and from behind the scenes on our Twitter and Facebook accounts. If you are going to attend, come meet us in the partners area.
Launched 10 years ago, Big Data Paris now attracts as many as 17K visitors from around the world, bringing together 100 speakers, 250 exhibitors and no less than 150 workshops. It's also a great place to network(1,000 business meetings)!
In this article, you will find some of the most eagerly awaited conferences but do not hesitate to consult the program for more fantastic surprises ! The cherry on top: we have a 30% discount on the full pass... What’s better than that?
PROFILING, FAKE NEWS, ALGORITHM RELIABILITY... WHAT KIND OF ETHICS AND CONTROLS FOR BIG DATA AND AI ALGORITHMS?
Round table :
• How to start thinking about responsibility within the firm
• When and how to take back control when an algorithm is no longer effective
Caroline LAIR - Account Executive, SNIPS, Co-FounderWOMEN IN AI
Christine BALAGUÉ - Professor, Chair Holder Social Networks and IoTINSTITUT MINES-TÉLÉCOM BUSINESS SCHOOL
Dr. Cécile WENDLING - Member of the High Level Expert Group on AI, EUROPEAN COMMISSION - Group Head of ForesightAXA
PRESENTATION OF THE BIG DATA INNOVATION AWARDS
More than once, founders and members of the MyScienceWork Team have pitched and defended the idea of an innovative platform for researchers and the treatment of data in the world of scientific publications. It is with great enthusiasm that we will participate to the pitches of 3 innovative start-ups ... We cannot wait !
GDPR: CASE STUDY FOCUSING ON FIRMS’ EFFORTS TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE
• Associating the data lake and master data management to isolate sensitive data in a dedicated space and simplify their compliance
• How does this affect the different business lines and a firm’s internal organization?
• How does it affect results?