Diverse topics featured in this collection include immigration and crime, the opioid crisis, CRISPR applications, diet and health, plastics in the ocean, robotics and innovation, data science, and more. Our newest journals – the Annual Review of Control, Robotics, and Autonomous Systems; Annual Review of Biomedical Data Science; and Annual Review of Criminology – contributed four of the top articles.
Most Downloaded Articles Published in 2018 Include:
- Planning and Decision-Making for Autonomous Vehicles (New Journal)
- Immigration and Crime: Assessing a Contentious Issue (New Journal)
- Gender Stereotypes
- The Opioid Epidemic: Crisis and Solutions
- E-Cigarettes: Use, Effects on Smoking, Risks, and Policy Implications
This special collection features 15 additional review articles written by prominent scholars who cover timely and relevant topics, including:
- CRISPR-Cas9 Structures and Mechanisms
- Bat Biology, Genomes, and the Bat1K Project: To Generate Chromosome-Level Genomes for All Living Bat Species
- From Tissues to Cell Types and Back: Single-Cell Gene Expression Analysis of Tissue Architecture
- CRISPR/Cas9 in Genome Editing and Beyond
- The Prescription Opioid and Heroin Crisis: A Public Health Approach to an Epidemic of Addiction
- Can We Say What Diet is Best for Health?
- Metabolic Effects of Intermittent Fasting
Annual Reviews is a nonprofit publisher dedicated to synthesizing and integrating knowledge for the progress of science and the benefit of society. They currently publish 50 highly cited journals in the Biomedical, Life, Physical, and Social Sciences, including Economics.