- The Social Context of Decisions , Richard P. Larrick, Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior
- Statistical Causality from a Decision-Theoretic Perspective, A. Philip Dawid, Annual Review of Statistics and Its Application
- Health Behavior in Developing Countries , Pascaline Dupas, Annual Review of Economics
- Behavior, Environment, and Health in Developing Countries: Evaluation and Valuation , Subhrendu K. Pattanayak and Alexander Pfaff, Annual Review of Resource Economics
- Applying Insights from Behavioral Economics to Policy Design , Brigitte C. Madrian, Annual Review of Economics
- Consumer Finance , Peter Tufano, Annual Review of Financial Economics
- The Contribution of Behavioral Economics to Political Science , Rick K. Wilson, Annual Review of Political Science
About the Publisher: Annual Reviews is a nonprofit publisher with a mission to synthesize and integrate knowledge for the progress of science and the benefit of society. They currently publish 50 highly-cited journals in the Biomedical, Life, Physical, and Social Sciences, including Economics.