Diverse topics featured in this collection include intermittent fasting, effects of diet on health, global climate change's impact on the marine environment, substance abuse, the treatment of cancer, and many more.
Articles are freely available to download through February 29, 2020 and always available at subscribing institutions.
Top downloaded articles that were published in 2019 include:
- How to Do a Systematic Review: A Best Practice Guide for Conducting and Reporting Narrative Reviews, Meta-Analyses, and Meta-Syntheses
- Racism and Health: Evidence and Needed Research
- The Role of Common Factors in Psychotherapy Outcomes
Most read articles during 2019 include:
- Metabolic Effects of Intermittent Fasting
- The Prescription Opioid and Heroin Crisis: A Public Health Approach to an Epidemic of Addiction
- Plastics in the Marine Environment
- Can We Say What Diet Is Best for Health?
Annual Reviews is a nonprofit publisher dedicated to synthesizing and integrating knowledge for the progress of science and the benefit of society. They first published the Annual Review of Biochemistry in 1932 to address the persistent challenge of scientific information overload. Today they publish Annual Review journals for 51 disciplines. The Editorial Committees are comprised of leaders in their fields who invite expert authors to contribute a synthesis of scientific literature on timely topics and trends.