From the Co-Editors: "The essential idea is to make the Annual Review of Criminology the leading source for reflecting on the past while pushing forward on the most crucial research agendas. Not every area will be covered in each volume, but over time we will cover them all, with greater coverage for those topics with increased research evidence or public interest."
-Joan Petersilia and Robert J. Sampson
CURRENT EDITORIAL COMMITTEE
- Joan Petersilia, Stanford University
- Robert J. Sampson, Harvard University
- David Garland, New York University
- Candace Kruttschnitt, University of Toronto
- John Laub, University of Maryland
- Tracey L. Meares, Yale University
- Daniel S. Nagin, Carnegie Mellon University
- William Alex Pridemore, University at Albany, SUNY
- Michael Tonry, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
You can vieux now articles available in Volume 1: ANNUAL REVIEW OF CRIMINOLOGY
Punishment and Policy
Police and Courts
Sign up here to get email alerts for the next volume of Annual Review of Criminology.
Annual Reviews is a non-profit publisher dedicated to synthesizing and integrating knowledge to stimulate the progress of science and benefit society. For more than 85 years, Annual Reviews has published top-cited reviews by invited experts. Our authors synthesize research and identify areas for further investigation and help researchers and students in biomedical, life, physical, and social sciences advance their fields.
Learn more about how Annual Reviews reviews can help you prepare your research.