Does technically supporting the research industry and being responsible for all things digital sound like the career challenge you’ve been looking for?
MyScienceWork (MSW) is looking for a strategic and digital savvy Marketing Manager (intern) to join its dynamic, small, fast-paced and multicultural team that supports the research industry’s increasing focus on research infrastructure.
This position is an opportunity to contribute to a mission-driven organisation and to develop professionally. MyScienceWork is shaping data oriented solutions to address research management challenges such as opening science, speed up innovation, and discoverability… You will have the unique opportunity to define the overall digital marketing strategy by developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising digital marketing campaigns to ensure digital growth.
Main Duties (including but not limited to)
- Define, implement, challenge and continuously adapt the digital acquisition/growth strategy in collaboration with the Managing Director to drive quality traffic.
- Write demand generation marketing campaign assets such as newsletters, landing pages, social media, website, briefing documents, e-books, and other content for MyScienceWork.
- Write and deliver an engaging, consistent brand voice across all stakeholder touchpoints that captures the audience’s attention and inspires action.
- Support in the organisation of MyScienceWork Webinars that take place once every two months.
- Work with the Managing Director to ensure the public web site content is current and make improvements to the site.
- Ideally 2 relevant internship experiences, (preference for candidates with a background in B2B, and/or SaaS experience).
- You value working autonomously, you’re enthusiastic, and you want to get involved,
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English at the native level or bilingual (working language of MSW). Working knowledge of French would be beneficial,
- You’re a team player. You have strong communication skill,
- Possess a strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy and creativity, and follow-through,
- University degree,
- Proficiency in canvas or equivalent graphics software,
- Basic data analysis skills are necessary,
- Video editing is a plus.
What we offer
- Be part of a team that promotes openness, diversity and agility
- Opportunity to work autonomously and the opportunity to transform ideas and creativity into results.
- Be part of an international, ambitious and open-minded team
- Beautiful office in Morning Balard (Paris)
- Compensation: according to profile + 50% public transport
- Hybrid working environment
- Career development opportunities
Starting in July 2023 for a 6 months fixed term
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter to: [email protected]. MSW will contact only those candidates whose profile meets the required qualifications.
MyScienceWork is a technological company committed to accelerating research and fostering inclusivity, transparency and openness in science. MSW provides a suite of advanced data-driven solutions for research institutions, scientific publishers and private-sector R&D companies. This includes scientific communication tools and services, Sirius - an AI powered research analytics solution for governing bodies and Polaris OS - an open source, highly customisable data driven solution for research data activities.