MyScienceWork is an international startup that provides services and tools to accelerate scientific research. To this end, our team supports research centres and and universities around the world.
To support our fast-growing business, we are looking for an intern to reinforce the sales team and contribute to our development.
You have a strong interest in business challenges, scientific research and innovative textual data analysis and automatic data processing technologies?
We are looking for you!
Join our young, ambitious and dynamic team and you will evolve in an international and innovation-driven working environment!
For this 6 month internship, you will be based in Boulogne-Billancourt (92) and will work under the responsibility of the Managing Director.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Participate in the development of turnover
- Prospecting and qualifying commercial targets (B to B)
- Create and develop a portfolio of clients
- Set up targeted sales campaigns (email and telephone) and follow them up until the opportunities are closed
- Arrange and participate in client meetings and demos
- Analyse, enrich and update the prospect database
2. You will also work with other teams on marketing and communication tasks: press relations, participation in trade shows and the creation of communication materials
- Currently a student with a minimum of 4 years of higher education, specialising in business and negotiation, you are looking for a long-term internship.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you wish to take up the challenge of developing a start-up, with the desire to occupy a privileged position that you will have to legitimise during your internship through your seriousness, your maturity, your relational ease and your results, in order to possibly extend the adventure beyond the internship.
- You have a good command of office software.
- You will be able to work in a team environment and be able to work in a team environment.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You have excellent organisational skills, initiative and creativity.
- Duration of the internship: 6 months full time minimum - possibility to extend to a permanent contract (CDI)
- Availability: September 2021
- Location: Boulogne-Billancourt (92) - Mix of face-to-face and telecommuting possible
- Compensation: to be defined according to profile
Contact: [email protected]