MyScienceWork is an international start-up offering services and tools for the identification, analysis and dissemination of scientific production. Our vocation is to democratize science and make it more understandable for decision-makers.
To support our growing business, we are looking for a Community Manager (INTERNSHIP) who will reinforce the team to contribute to our development and our reputation in Europe and the United States.
If you have a strong interest in new media, a good knowledge of the scientific sector and innovative technologies for analysis and automatic data processing, do not hesitate to contact us and join our young, ambitious and dynamic team!
- Student at the end of the course, you are a "Digital Addict" combining autonomy, editorial skills and creativity. You like teamwork and are adept in your approach to proposals. There are no secrets regarding social networks that you don’t know about!
- You are passionate about the scientific world and the technological sector ...
This job is for you!
You will be based in Paris (75) and will work under the responsibility of the Communication Manager.
- Developing and monitoring the editorial calendar, in line with MSW's marketing plan and news
- Participating in the development of the social media strategy
- Monitoring of KPIs and weekly reports
- Competitive intelligence and strategic recommendations
- Creating and managing relationships with influencers and establishing them in the scientific community
- Monitoring the web, being attentive and taking stock of the company's environment.
- Writing and publishing daily posts about science, tech news, open access, data, NLP, TDM, ...
- Participation in the creation of internal supports
- You speak English and French, your English is professional.
- You have excellent editorial skills, a passion for social networks and the Internet in general
- Hold a degree in marketing, communication or digital.
- You have successful experience as a community manager
- You have excellent organizational skills, can take initiative and are creative.
- Contract: Internship
- Duration: 6 months
- Based in Paris XI
Send us your resume and the URL of your social media site / accounts or the ones you manage at: